I've been working in tech for the last 11 years, helping businesses of all shapes and sizes improve their websites and marketing to reach more customers. Most of my work time is spent designing websites and creating marketing campaigns, but this website isn't just about work.
Here's the thing: I'm interested in a lot of things. Always have been.
As you can see, I've been into computers for a long time...
I imagine you're the same way.
So that's what this website is: a little corner of the Internet for things that are on my mind or pique my interest. Many of my interests center around a few big categories (tech, design, productivity), but there are also random tidbits of my life that don't seem to "fit" anywhere. So they'll live here.
What I'm Working On
- I spend most of my time working for clients at the two agencies I run – Messenger Healthcare Marketing and Ifland Visuals. We help organizations of all shapes and sizes tell better stories and attract more customers through web design, search engine optimization, and paid advertising campaigns.
- I'm making an honest attempt at writing more. My personal website (this one) has gone through many iterations over the years – I've always had a hard time deciding what to do with it. So come back often and see how this site evolves!
Fun Facts About Me
- I'm an Eagle Scout and a Kentucky Colonel, which is the highest title of honor bestowed by the Governor of Kentucky.
- I learned HTML and CSS in fourth grade. Embracing my inner nerd, my very first website was dedicated to Pi Day: coconutcreampi.com. Sad face that it no longer exists :(
- My wife and I traveled quite a bit before we had our first child – we visited 29 countries in six months and traveled close to than 32,000 miles (literally circled the earth).
Get In Touch
Have a short question or message (<280 characters)? Tweet @crawfordifland and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Longer question? Want to work together? email@example.com
️☕️ In Person
I love meeting up with people in real life. Standing offer - if you're ever in Central Kentucky and want to chat, I'll buy you a coffee – no questions asked. Drop me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include [Coffee] in the subject line and we'll work something out.